Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Plano (Plano - Richardson)
Plano business district
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Plano (Plano - Richardson), close to FC Dallas Stadium and Stonebriar Centre Mall. Area attractions also include Hawaiian Falls The Colony and IKEA.
Pool, patio and Bistro
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Plano Legacy Park features an outdoor pool, spa tub and patio. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Free Wi-Fi & HDTVs
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, flat-panel HD televisions and air conditioning; rooms also include multi-line phones and coffee/tea makers.
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Plano Legacy Park provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1507 square feet (136 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1507
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 136
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Ergonomic chair
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
Courtyard by Marriott Plano Legacy Park has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner with cocktails and Starbucks.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.