Availability: Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Bedford eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Delaney Vineyards, Hurricane Harbor, and C.R. Smith Aviation Museum. Area attractions also include River Legacy Living Science Center and Bear Creek Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Event facilities measuring 1650 square feet (149 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 1650
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Courtyard Cafe - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.