Availability: Dallas Marriott City Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Ice arena, atrium connected to downtown Dallas hotel
Located 8 blocks from the Dallas Convention Center, this hotel is connected to the Plaza of the Americas atrium with its eateries and ice-skating arena.
Dallas Marriott City Center has 23,000 square feet of meeting space, high-speed Internet access, and a business center offering desktop publishing services.
The 417 guest accommodations offer beds with pillowtop mattresses and feather pillows, and bathrooms with marble counter tops and oversized bath sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dallas Marriott City Center Amenities
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas, a 16-story atrium with complimentary wireless Internet access, a full-service hair and nail salon, a licensed massage therapist, florist, candy shop, and an authentic country/Cajun restaurant. It also houses an indoor ice-skating arena. A 24-hour business services center is provided, and the hotel offers 13 meeting rooms. Round trip airport shuttle service is available on request (surcharge). The hotel also provides secure self-parking (surcharge.) This property is wheelchair-accessible.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23000
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2137
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Year Built 1972
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Turndown service (on request)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Centric Restaurant - Bistro-style restaurant. New American cuisine with French influence. The restaurant has a bar. Separated into several areas, the Wine room offers an intimate, semi-private dining space for up to 12. The wood-paneled Library seats up to 22. The Terrace offers expansive atrium and ice arena views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. A children's menu is offered. Room service is available.
Centric Bar - Large square bar of polished dark mahogany and red-leather barstools. Happy hour with light buffet offered 5 to 7 PM.
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas and its ice-skating rink. Fitness facilities are available on site, including free weights and cardio equipment. Additionally, day passes (fee) are available for Gold's Gym, 3 blocks from the hotel. Gold's Gym has 40,000 square feet of workout space and includes top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. Personal trainers are on hand to assist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel (golf and tennis) in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Dallas Marriott City Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 19 (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.