Book your room at Dallas Marriott City Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelAtrium connected to downtown Dallas hotel
Located 8 blocks from the Dallas Convention Center, this hotel is connected to the Plaza of the Americas atrium with its eateries, and the arts district.
Dallas Marriott City Center has 23,000 square feet of meeting space, high-speed Internet access, and a business center offering desktop publishing services.
The 417 guest accommodations offer beds with pillowtop mattresses and feather pillows, and bathrooms with marble counter tops and oversized bath sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas, a 16-story atrium with complimentary wireless Internet access, a full-service hair and nail salon, a licensed massage therapist, florist, candy shop, and a variety of restaurant and food court dining options. The hotel is also close to the arts district, with easy access to museums and theaters. A 24-hour business services center is provided, and the hotel offers 13 meeting rooms. Round trip airport shuttle service is available on request (surcharge). The hotel also provides secure self-parking (surcharge.) This property is wheelchair-accessible.
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Meeting rooms
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Year Built 1972
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
Where to Eat
Centric Restaurant - Bistro-style restaurant. New American cuisine with French influence. The restaurant has a bar. Separated into several areas, the Wine room offers an intimate, semi-private dining space for up to 12. The wood-paneled Library seats up to 22. The Terrace offers expansive atrium and ice arena views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. A children's menu is offered. Room service is available.
Centric Bar - Large square bar of polished dark mahogany and red-leather barstools. Happy hour with light buffet offered 5 to 7 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas. Fitness facilities are available on site, including free weights and cardio equipment. Additionally, day passes are available for Gold's Gym, 3 blocks from the hotel (fee applies). Gold's Gym has 40,000 square feet of workout space and includes top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. Personal trainers are on hand to assist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel (golf and tennis) in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 19 (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.