Book your room at Dallas Marriott City Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Atrium connected to downtown Dallas hotel
Located 8 blocks from the Dallas Convention Center, this hotel is connected to the Plaza of the Americas atrium with its eateries, and the arts district.
Dallas Marriott City Center has 23,000 square feet of meeting space, high-speed Internet access, and a business center offering desktop publishing services.
The 417 guest accommodations offer beds with pillowtop mattresses and feather pillows, and bathrooms with marble counter tops and oversized bath sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas, a 16-story atrium with complimentary wireless Internet access, a full-service hair and nail salon, a licensed massage therapist, florist, candy shop, and a variety of restaurant and food court dining options. The hotel is also close to the arts district, with easy access to museums and theaters. A 24-hour business services center is provided, and the hotel offers 13 meeting rooms. Round trip airport shuttle service is available on request (surcharge). The hotel also provides secure self-parking (surcharge.) This property is wheelchair-accessible.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1972
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Centric Restaurant - Bistro-style restaurant. New American cuisine with French influence. The restaurant has a bar. Separated into several areas, the Wine room offers an intimate, semi-private dining space for up to 12. The wood-paneled Library seats up to 22. The Terrace offers expansive atrium and ice arena views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. A children's menu is offered. Room service is available.
Centric Bar - Large square bar of polished dark mahogany and red-leather barstools. Happy hour with light buffet offered 5 to 7 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Dallas Marriott City Center is connected to the Plaza of the Americas. Fitness facilities are available on site, including free weights and cardio equipment. Additionally, day passes are available for Gold's Gym, 3 blocks from the hotel (fee applies). Gold's Gym has 40,000 square feet of workout space and includes top-of-the-line cardio and weight equipment, aerobics, kickboxing, spinning, and yoga. Personal trainers are on hand to assist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel (golf and tennis) in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 19 (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.