Book your room at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Hotel in Irving (Las Colinas) near Irving Convention Center
This hotel is located in Irving (Las Colinas), near the airport, Irving Convention Center, Irving Arts Center, and L.B Houston Municipal Golf Course. Local attractions also include University of Dallas and Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Dallas Marriott Las Colinas features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Dallas Marriott Las Colinas provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 24000 square feet (2160 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Dallas Marriott Las Colinas is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24000
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Bistro Fiera - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.