Book your room at Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Concierge Room, Suite, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Eco-friendly hotel in Dallas (Market Center) near University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Dallas (Market Center), near the airport, Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Dallas Market Center, and University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Local attractions also include American Airlines Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
In addition to a restaurant, Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 265
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Allie s American Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.