Availability: Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Concierge Room, Suite, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel in Dallas (Market Center) near University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Dallas (Market Center), near the airport, Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Parkland Memorial Hospital - UT Southwestern, and University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Local attractions also include American Airlines Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
In addition to a restaurant, Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6000 square feet (540 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 540
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Allie s American Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.