Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas - Richardson
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed
2 double beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- 2 double
Contemporary hotel in Dallas suburb's Telecom Corridor
Near UT Dallas
This suburban Richardson hotel is 3 miles from the University of Texas at Dallas, 8 miles from The Galleria Mall, and 15 miles from downtown Dallas and Love Field Airport.
Complimentary transportation is provided within 5 miles by request. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, and this Doubletree Hotel has 12,000 square feet of meeting space.
Doubletree Dallas-Richardson's guestrooms offer desks with leather ergonomic chairs, multi-line phones, laptop-compatible safes, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). All rooms are nonsmoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas - Richardson
Located in the Telecom Corridor of suburban Dallas, this 12-story Richardson hotel provides several business-friendly amenities. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby of this Doubletree Hotel, and high-speed Internet access is provided for a surcharge in the 24-hour business center. The hotel has 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge) available.
Recreation options include an outdoor splash pool. Hotel parking is complimentary, and the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius upon request, subject to availability.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (free)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 294
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
The Connected Cactus - Adjacent to the hotel lobby, this Southwestern bistro serves daily breakfast buffets and à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Java Café - Beer, wine, cocktails, and appetizers are served from early afternoon until late night. Happy hour from 4 to 7 PM on drinks and appetizers. Cocktail tables have high speed dataports and electric plug ins.
The hotel has an outdoor splash pool with sundeck, and complimentary passes are provided to a health club across the street.
Firewheel Golf Park, 5.5 miles from the hotel, has two 18-hole courses. The 18-hole public course at Chase Oaks is seven miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas - Richardson
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.