Availability: Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Deluxe Room (Center View)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, View, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room Lone Star TowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Lakefront resort with glass atrium, health spa
This resort on Lake Grapevine is 6 miles from DFW Airport, 1 mile from Bass Pro Shops and Grapevine Mills outlet mall, and 22 miles from downtown Dallas.
Gaylord Texan Resort's on-site restaurants and lounges include a wine-cellar steakhouse and a Nuevo Latin cafe; a fitness center, full-service spa, indoor lap pool, and salon are on site.
Guestrooms at Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center offer refrigerators, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, and safes with laptop and cell-phone rechargers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Amenities
Set on Lake Grapevine--a half-mile from Silver Lake Marina--the nine-story resort features a glass atrium housing 4.5 acres of indoor gardens with a Riverwalk, shopping arcade, and a variety of restaurants and lounges.
Bliss-seekers rejoice! Nirvana is here at Relâche Spa, a 25,000-square-foot (2,323 square-meter) European-inspired spa featuring 12 private and lavish treatment rooms. Nationally renowned as a premiere spa for exclusive luxurious treatments, Relâche offers soothing massages, rejuvenating facials, relaxing body treatments, aromatherapy and invigorating fitness options. The perfect place to soothe the body and soul. Guests can also use a well-equipped fitness center, an indoor lap pool, and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A 400,000-square-foot (37,161 square-meter) convention center is connected to the resort, providing 88 meeting and event spaces, including a ballroom that accommodates 5,000 guests. Event catering, audio-visual equipment, and high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). An on-site business center provides faxing, copying, printing, shipping, secretarial services, high-speed Internet access, and other services; fees apply.
Scheduled shuttle service is available to Cowboys Golf Club, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Grapevine Mills outlet mall, and downtown Grapevine (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1511
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 37161
- Number of meeting rooms - 73
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 400,000
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Old Hickory Steakhouse - Styled after a Texas-vineyard wine cellar, this fine-dining restaurant features Certified Black Angus beef and an extensive regional and international wine list. An outdoor patio overlooks nearby vineyards, and an adjacent wine bar offers regional wines, artisanal cheeses, and gift baskets. Dinner only.
Riverwalk Café - This market-style restaurant offers regional dishes on the banks of the resort's atrium Riverwalk. Strolling entertainers perform daily. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Zeppole - This fine-dining restaurant offers dinner and has a children's menu and a full bar.
Texan Station - This sports bar has a 52-foot video screen, 50 individual plasma TV screens, and a golf simulator. Two bars serve snacks, burgers, and Texas barbecue. Open from late morning until late night.
Glass Cactus - Open Wednesday to Saturday, this restaurant serves dinner and has a bar.
Pool Bar & Grille - Cold beverages, snacks, salads, and sandwiches are served poolside.
Silver Bar - This saloon-style, lobby-level bar mixes classic cocktails from late morning until late evening.
Cups & Cones - Located in the main lobby, this ice-cream shop serves cones, candy, and other treats each afternoon.
The 4,000-square-foot fitness center includes cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, free weights, and steam rooms and saunas. Gaylord Texan Resort also has an indoor lap pool, a seasonal outdoor splash pool with a spa tub and waterfalls, and a game room.
Water skiing, personal watercraft, pontoon boats, fishing, and other water activities (surcharge) are available at Silver Lake Marina, a half-mile from the resort. One mile away, Cowboys Golf Club has an 18-hole course and a clubhouse with a sports bar and pro shop. The resort provides scheduled shuttle service (surcharge) to both locations.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center on Lake Grapevine, or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.