Availability: Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Whirlpool Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Wolf Den Suite, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Wolf Den SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Kid Suite, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Kid Cabin SuiteMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children)
Loft Suite, Multiple Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Loft SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Grand Bear SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Brown Bear SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Grizzly Bear SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Family-friendly Grapevine lodge with 2 spa tubs
This family-friendly lodge is located in the city center, close to Cowboys Golf Course, Nash Farm, and Grapevine Historical Museum. Also nearby are Grapevine Vintage Railroad and Grapevine Convention Center.
At Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine, recreational amenities include a complimentary water park and a lazy river. The lodge also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine Amenities
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine features a full-service spa, a complimentary water park, and 2 spa tubs. Dining options at the lodge include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly lodge also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Lazy river
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 605
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Children's club
- Year Built 2007
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sofa bed size
- In-room safe
Lodge Wood Fire Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Loose Moose Cottage - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Spirit Island - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Pizza Hut Express - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park, a lazy river, a waterslide, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Elements has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.