Availability: Hilton Arlington
Standard KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard King (allergy-free)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Doubles (allergy-free)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior King SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Modern relaxation near Arlington theme park, stadium, and ballpark
This contemporary Hilton hotel is 1.7 miles from Cowboys Stadium. The hotel is also 1 mile from Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Rangers Ballpark, just over 2 miles from Six Flags Over Texas.
Complimentary local transport
Guests of Hilton Arlington can start their day with a breakfast buffet, work out in the fitness center, and unwind in the heated swimming pool.
Rooms offer Hilton's signature Suite Dream Luxury beds, high-speed Internet access, and 42-inch flat screen HDTV with 60 HD channels and 45 HD music channels. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame views of the pool or Six Flags Over Texas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 July 2014 to 27 July 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
Hilton Arlington Amenities
Conrad's serves a popular buffet breakfast daily, as well as American favorites for lunch and dinner. Wednesday happy hour and live music on Saturday nights attract guests and locals to September's Bar and Grill. Guests are welcome to watch TV in the air-conditioned lobby.
Recreation options at Hilton Arlington/Six Flags include a heated indoor/outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines, free weights, and a TV. Golfing is available less than 3 miles away.
The 24-hour business center offers complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, faxing, copying, and printing. Through the hotel's executive offices, guests also have complimentary high-speed Internet access for checking e-mail during business hours. 11,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space is available. The hotel is a smoke-free property.
The hotel provides a complimentary airport shuttle during scheduled hours (advance notice required), and secure free parking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 308
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11,000
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Conrad's Restaurant - Casual, upscale restaurant serving American cuisine with a Texas flair. Wood paneling, abundant natural light. Daily buffet and à la carte breakfast, à la carte lunch and dinner. Buffet lunch service available for groups. Children's menu provided.
September's Bar and Grill - Serves lunch and dinner, and offers a children's menu. Weekday happy hour. Live music Saturday nights. Occasional special events, such as trivia night and karaoke. TV and video-golf machine. Open afternoon until late night.
The heated indoor/outdoor pool at Hilton Arlington includes LED lighting for nightime swimming, a splash area under an atrium and an outdoor lap section with a sundeck. A 24-hour fitness center adjoining the atrium contains cardio machines, free weights, and a TV.
The 18-hole, par-72 Chester W. Ditto Golf Course is 2.5 miles away. The facility also includes a driving range, a practice putting green, a chipping area, a clubhouse, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Hilton Arlington; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Arlington Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
F&B Credit & Internet!
Book a stay in a "F&B Credit & Internet!" rate category, and receive the following:
- $25 food and beverage credit per room, per night (not valid for alcoholic beverages)
- Free high-speed Internet access for each day of stay