Book your room at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Lakeside retreat near historic Grapevine and DFW
Golf and shopping
Situated on 27 wooded acres overlooking Grapevine Lake, this campus-style retreat is three miles from DFW Airport and near numerous golf courses; Grapevine Mills outlet shopping is two miles away.
Recreational options include indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and racquetball courts, a fishing pond, and a running path; wireless Internet access is available throughout this Hilton hotel (surcharge).
Down and leather
In guestrooms at this Hilton hotel, beds have pillowtop mattresses and down duvets, leather furnishings include recliners and ergonomic desk chairs, and floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the grounds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
This lakeside hotel and conference center, set on 90 acres in the Dallas area, features fitness facilities, indoor and outdoor pools, a fishing pond, and extensive recreation through the on-site Lakes Sports Club (surcharge).
Dining and refreshment options at this Hilton hotel include the Vineyard, featuring daily breakfast buffets; Bonnie & Clyde's, a cigar-friendly sports bar; and a seasonal poolside grill.
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the Grapevine Mills outlet mall, and historic downtown Grapevine are all accessible by complimentary shuttle that runs 24 hours a day. Wired and wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Free outdoor parking is also available.
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Arcade/game room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
The Vineyard - Buffet and à la carte breakfast; à la carte lunch. Spacious, casual setting. Open daily.
Bonnie & Clyde's Hideout - Cigar-friendly sports bar with pool tables, TVs, video golf. Appetizers, pizzas, sandwiches, beer, wine, cocktails. Open weekdays from afternoon until late night.
Sunset Grille - Poolside bar open seasonally. Drinks, light menu of sandwiches and salads.
Nearby Things to Do
An atrium open from early morning until late night houses an indoor lap pool, a spa tub, and table tennis. The wooded campus also has a half-mile running path.
The on-site Lakes Sports Club is available for hotel guests. A USPTA tennis pro offers lessons and clinics on eight courts (six outdoor and two indoor). The gym includes cardio machines, Nautilus equipment, and free weights; personal training is available. Group classes include “Yogalates,” muscle flex, and cardio kickboxing. A complimentary shuttle can also transport guests to the Cowboy Golf Club, the Grapevine Municipal Golf Course, and the Bass Pro Shop--which has an indoor driving range and climbing wall.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.