Availability: Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Two Double Beds, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
2 QUEEN BEDS DELUXE ROOMMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
2 DOUBLE BEDS DELUXE ROOMMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 KING BED DELUXE ROOMMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Suite, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Urban retreat in North Dallas, near Galleria
This Dallas high-rise hotel is a half-mile from the Galleria mall, just south of LBJ Freeway; several restaurants and bars line nearby Preston Road, Belt Line Road, and Arapaho Road.
This Hilton's outdoor pool overlooks a four-acre lake and walking path, and wireless high-speed Internet access is available in public areas.
This Dallas Hilton's guestrooms include armchairs with ottomans, cityscape views, large closets, marble baths, and king or double beds with premium linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Amenities
Convenient to I-635, this Dallas hotel is a half-mile from the Galleria Shopping Center.
Hilton guests can stay connected to the office with wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas (surcharge). The hotel features a business center, 48,000 square feet of meeting space, a Texas-style restaurant, a bar, express café, and 24-hour room service. Elevators are available to guests. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to transport guests anywhere they like within a 4-mile radius of the property.
The outdoor pool and updated fitness center both overlook a grassy lawn and quiet lake. 24-hour fitness facilities, wedding services, and limo or town car service are also available on site. Smoking is not allowed inside this hotel; fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 500
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 4459
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 48,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $13.00 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $13.00 USD / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is available in the restaurant daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
L'Express - For meals on the go, this breakfast and lunch café serves specialty coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches.
Crockett's - Specializing in Texas-style game and seafood, this updated restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a weekly champagne Sunday brunch. The dining room opens up to the outdoor pool and lawn.
H Bar -This lobby bar provides a contemporary and sophisticated environment while serving cocktails and regional tapas prepared by award-winning Hilton chef Michael Pineda.
The Galleria, a half-mile from the hotel, offers year-round ice skating. Golfers can find three courses within 15 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.