Book your room at Hotel Lawrence
Updated historic hotel in Dallas's West End district
Near the sights
Built in 1925, the 10-story Hotel Lawrence is located across the street from Union Station, two blocks from the Sixth Floor Museum, and three blocks from the Dallas Convention Center.
Hotel Lawrence serves evening milk and cookies, and in the mornings, a complimentary full American breakfast.
Window on Dallas
This Dallas hotel's 118 guestrooms offer city views, CD players, and high-speed Internet access. White-tiled bathrooms have pedestal sinks and stylish chrome-and-glass fixtures.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
This Dallas hotel offers meeting rooms, a computer station, and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The lobby provides complimentary newspapers, and an ATM is on site. A complimentary full American breakfast is served daily.
Transportation to most urban areas is accessible via DART, Dallas's rapid transit system. Many museums and parks are within 3 miles of Hotel Lawrence; just a hop, skip, and a jump away on the DART, with a station located across the street from this property.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1925
- Business center
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
A complimentary full American breakfast is provided each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.