Please enter your travel dates.
Double Deluxe Rm & Hosted Wine Reception
Deluxe One King Bed Roll In Shower
- One King Bed
King Deluxe Rm & Hosted Wine Reception
King Premier Rm & Hosted Wine Reception
Artful boutique hotel in a vibrant area of Dallas
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located between the vibrant Park Cities and Lakewood neighborhoods, the boutique Hotel Palomar Dallas - A Kimpton Hotel is 2 blocks from Southern Methodist University and 4 miles from downtown and the Dallas Art Museum.
Luxury and leisure
2-story ceilings, wide paneled, wooden floorboards, and a grand fireplace greet guests as they enter the Hotel Palomar. A full-service spa, rooftop pool, and hip restaurants are among the amenities.
Linens and art
Frette luxury linens, zebra-print bathrobes, and plasma TVs with DVD/CD players will ensure comfort to all guests. Gourmet minibars include art supplies, and each room has high-speed Internet access.
Located four miles northwest of downtown, Hotel Palomar Dallas - A Kimpton Hotel is in an urban-village setting between the Park Cities and Lakewood neighborhoods.
Amenities include a 24-hour business center, 7 meeting and conference rooms totaling 6,000 square feet, a technology helpdesk, and wireless Internet access; complimentary to Kimpton InTouch members). Central 214, specializing in regional American cuisine, is a popular dining spot. The renowned exhale mind/body spa features signature treatments, classes, and a yoga studio (surcharges). A infinity pool with cabanas and poolside food service is a great place to unwind.
Complimentary transportation is available within a three-mile radius between 7 AM and 11 AM (subject to availability). Valet parking in a garage (surcharge) is available. An airport shuttle (surcharge) is also available with advanced notice.
Pets are welcome.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 1968
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Frette Italian sheets
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served daily.
A complimentary wine hour is hosted in the living room each evening between 5 PM and 6 PM (hours subject to change).
Central 214 - Lively restaurant with exhibition kitchen and rotisserie overlooking the 120-seat dining room. Views of surrounding landscaped garden. Regional American cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar open from late morning to late evening.
Lobby lounge - Intimate lounge with modern seating, floating wood-screen walls, rich fabrics. Appetizers and cocktails. Open from early evening to late evening.
Poolside service - Seasonal service provided by Central 214.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Hotel Palomar Dallas - A Kimpton Hotel has a rooftop, infinity pool and complimentary cabanas, a sauna and spa tub. The complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes cardio and strength-training equipment. Personal trainers are available at an additional charge. The spa incluldes a steam room, as well as Pilates, yoga, and movement classes (surcharges).
The Sunset Golf Club, a public 18-hole course, is 13.5 miles from the hotel. The hotel concierge can assist with golf course recommendations.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The hotel's exhale spa provides spa services on site, including massages, body scrubs, wraps, and nutrition consultation. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.