Availability: Hyatt Regency DFW
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Complimentary self-parking and shuttle service at DFW
The hotel is located inside DFW Airport near Terminal C, and a complimentary shuttle operates within the airport for hotel guests; downtown Dallas is about 15 miles away.
Catering to the business traveler, the Hyatt Regency DFW offers wireless Internet access, 74 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, 3 restaurants, and a 24-hour fitness center. Self-parking is complimentary during guests' stay.
A place to relax
All 811 Hyatt Regency DFW guestrooms provide iHome iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs, and ergonomic desks on casters. Multi-line phones include voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency DFW Amenities
This Hyatt Regency provides complimentary 24-hour scheduled shuttle service to all airport terminals, as well as complimentary self-parking during guests' stay and valet parking for a surcharge (height restrictions apply). On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness room, sauna, luggage storage, and an outdoor infinity-edge pool. Restaurants range from a traditional steakhouse to a grill serving regional and New American cuisine. A casual lobby lounge has high-definition TVs and pool tables. Golf lessons are available nearby.
A 24-hour business center offers copying, faxing, printing, shipping, and high-speed and wireless Internet access; fees apply. The Hyatt Regency DFW has 92,000 square feet (8,547 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,500 guests, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). A microwave is in the lobby.
The hotel provides a shuttle to Cowboy's AT&T stadium for a fee. Grapevine CVB also offers an all day shuttle to and from the hotel for a surcharge. The Grapevine shuttle gives guests access to downtown shopping, dining, and wine venues.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 14
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 811
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Microwave in lobby
- Secure parking
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free garage parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8547
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 74
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 92,000
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Jacob's Spring Grille - This lobby-level restaurant serves New American cuisine with a regional touch, including Texas Cowboy steak, duck quesadillas, and Kobe short ribs. A buffet is available at breakfast, and a pasta bar is offered during lunch. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a children's menu.
Mister G's Premium Steakhouse - Decorated in dark, rich tones and leather furniture, Mister G's specializes in mesquite-grilled steaks and fresh seafood. Open weekdays for dinner only.
ACES Lobby Bar - The casual lobby bar has large-screen high-definition televisions, pool tables, an extensive selection of wines by the glass, classic martinis, and an evening tapas menu. Selections from the menu at Jacob's Spring Grille are also available. Open from early afternoon until late night.
Jett's Coffee Bar - A lobby-level coffee bar with bagels, pastries, and a variety of to-go items and meals; open 24 hours.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room (renovated January 2008) features Life Fitness treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight machines. Guests can also use an outdoor infinity-edge pool with a sundeck. There are two pool tables in a game room off the lobby bar.
Three miles from the hotel, Bear Creek Golf Club features two 18-hole championship courses, a driving range, and putting greens. Hotel guests receive preferred tee times and complimentary transportation to the golf course upon request.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency DFW Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.