Book your room at Hyatt Regency North Dallas
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suburban Richardson hotel in Dallas telecom corridor
Close to downtown
Centrally located on the border of Plano, Texas, off I-75, this Richardson hotel is 8 miles from Addison and 15 miles from downtown Dallas.
An outdoor pool, spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and restaurant and lounge are on site. Complimentary amenities include a business center and shuttle service within 5 miles (on request).
Hyatt Regency's guestrooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge), Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, and beds with leather headboards, pillowtop mattresses, and 300-thread-count triple sheeting.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency North Dallas
Located in Dallas' telecom corridor, the 18-story Hyatt Regency North Dallas is within 9 miles of several malls, including the Dallas Galleria. On-site recreation includes an outdoor splash pool and spa tub. The 24-hour fitness center has cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
Complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the smoke-free hotel is available upon request. A 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle is also provided for a fee (advanced notice required). There are 17 event/conference rooms which encompass 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom for 900 guests. Event catering services and audio-visual equipment are available (surcharge).
The 24-hour business center provides Internet access, and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharges apply). Complimentary outdoor parking is available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Boots & Brix - Texas-themed restaurant serves cooked-to-order breakfast and lunch. Menu items include panini sandwiches and chopped salads.
701 Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves light fare, appetizers and drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor pool with a sundeck and spa tub. A fitness center overlooks the pool and provides free weights, weight machines, and cardiovascular equipment.
Two golf courses are within three miles of the hotel: Chase Oaks Golf Club, which has 27 holes, and Sherrill Park Golf Course, which has two 18-hole courses and a driving range. The hotel provides complimentary transportation to both courses upon request.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 58 (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.