Book your room at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Superior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Chic Lifestyle Dallas, Texas, hotel across from Galleria
Across from Galleria
This chic, luxury suite hotel is adjacent to the Galleria Mall, conveniently located in North Dallas with easy access to Downtown Dallas, DFW Airport and Love Field.
Open for business
The 11-story Le Meridien Dallas North has 8,700 square feet of meeting space, a restaurant, and a fitness center overlooking an indoor pool.
Redesigned (March 2009) guestroom suites are spacious and offer sitting areas with sofas, 42-inch HDTVs, iPod docking stations, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
At your hotel
Located across the street from the Galleria shopping complex, the smoke-free Le Meridien Dallas North welcomes guests with a bright and airy lobby that leads to a restaurant and bar. 24-hour room service is available.
A fitness center overlooks an indoor pool and spa tub. The hotel offers a courtesy shuttle service Monday-Thursday and Friday morning to business clients to locations within a three-mile radius. High-speed Internet is complimentary throughout the property.
Le Meridien Dallas North is a smoke-free property; a $250 fine will apply for violations.
Le Meridien Dallas is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 8700
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Number of floors - 11
- Conference space size (meters) - 808
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Le Meridien Dallas North Restaurant - This casual atrium restaurant is open daily and serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Adjacent to the restaurant is a bar.
Across the street from Le Meridien Dallas North, the Galleria offers a year-round ice-skating rink. Golfers will find three courses within 15 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.