Availability: Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
- 2 queen
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Double Room
- 2 queen
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Historic hotel with luxury spa in uptown Dallas
Dallas Arts District
Beautifully restored 1923 hotel & spa situated in uptown Dallas, within a mile of the Nasher Sculpture Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas Museum of Art. Downtown is within 2 miles; Love Field airport only 5 miles away.
Art Deco grandeur
Modern renderings of Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's original Art Deco style are on display throughout the hotel, which includes the full-service spa, health club, Texas-themed restaurant and cocktail bar, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh guestrooms offer luxury linens, custom-made Art Deco furnishings, and original Texas art. Amenities include high-definition LCD TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Baronessa Cali Oliva toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh Amenities
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
The Spa, at 5,200 square feet (483 square meters), provides traditional and holistic therapies, separate men's and women's sauna rooms, and a full range of body and beauty treatments, including various types of massage (surcharge).
There is wireless Internet access (surcharge) throughout the hotel, plus an onsite gym, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay