Book your room at Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite (SPECIALTY)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Historic hotel in uptown Dallas
Dallas Arts District
Beautifully restored 1923 hotel situated in uptown Dallas, within a mile of the Nasher Sculpture Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas Museum of Art. Downtown is within 2 miles; Love Field airport only 5 miles away.
Nearest Transport Options
Art Deco grandeur
Modern renderings of Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's original Art Deco style are on display throughout the hotel, which includes the health club, Texas-themed restaurant and cocktail bar, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh guestrooms offer luxury linens, custom-made Art Deco furnishings, and original Texas art. Amenities include high-definition LCD TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Baronessa Cali Oliva toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
There is wireless Internet access (surcharge) throughout the hotel, plus an onsite gym, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay