Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Classic Double Room
- Two Queen Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room
- Two Queen Beds
Historic hotel with luxury spa in uptown Dallas
Dallas Arts District
Beautifully restored 1923 hotel & spa situated in uptown Dallas, within a mile of the Nasher Sculpture Center, American Airlines Center, and Dallas Museum of Art. Downtown is within 2 miles; Love Field airport only 5 miles away.
Art Deco grandeur
Modern renderings of Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's original Art Deco style are on display throughout the hotel, which includes the full-service spa, health club, Texas-themed restaurant and cocktail bar, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh guestrooms offer luxury linens, custom-made Art Deco furnishings, and original Texas art. Amenities include high-definition LCD TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Baronessa Cali Oliva toiletries.
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
In early 2008, Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh completed 36 million dollars in renovations. Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
The 5,200-square-foot (483-square-meter) Spa at The Stoneleigh provides traditional and holistic therapies, separate men's and women's sauna rooms, and a full range of body and beauty treatments (surcharge).
There is wireless Internet access (surcharge) throughout the hotel, plus an onsite gym, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
T/X - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
T/X Bar - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh does not recommend the use of debit cards for authorization and payment as many banking institutions will hold the funds for extended periods of time.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay