Book your room at Omni Dallas Hotel
Luxury Dallas hotel in Downtown Dallas, walk to Dallas Convention Center
Located in Downtown Dallas, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Dallas Convention Center, Dallas World Aquarium, and Sixth Floor Museum. Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and American Airlines Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 1001 rooms provide pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Dallas Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Dallas Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 110,000 square feet (10219 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Dallas Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 10219
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 110,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Texas Spice - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Uptown Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Owners Box - This sports bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Morsels - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Mokara Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.