Book your room at Omni Dallas Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
- Two Queen Beds
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Dallas (West End Historic District) near Dallas Convention Center
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Dallas, walking distance from Pioneer Plaza and Dallas Convention Center. Also nearby are Dallas World Aquarium and Sixth Floor Museum.
At Omni Dallas Hotel, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Dallas Hotel
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Dallas Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 110,000 square feet (10219 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Omni Dallas Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1001
- Number of floors - 23
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 10219
- Year Built 2011
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 39
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 110,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Texas Spice - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
Uptown Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Owners Box Sports Bar - This restaurant serves dinner and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Mokara Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Omni Dallas Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.