Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Escape Romance Package
- Accommodations as selected
- Bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine delivered to guestroom between 5 PM-9 PM
- Evening turndown service
- Breakfast for 2 the next morning
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
30-story landmark hotel in Dallas' Market District
Dallas Market Center
Located in the Dallas Market Center complex, this upscale, elliptically shaped hotel is 1 mile from the American Airlines Center and 3 miles from downtown and the Dallas Convention Center.
Rooftop pool, skyline views
An outdoor pool and observation deck with great Dallas skyline views can be accessed from the roof of Renaissance Hotel. A Western-style steakhouse, 24-hour health club, and business center are on site.
The Renaissance's handsomely appointed guestrooms feature premium bedding; thick mattresses, separate pillowtops, and down comforters. Conveniences include high-speed Internet access and mini-refrigerators.
Three miles from downtown Dallas, this modern 30-story hotel is on the Stemmons Freeway (I-35E) in the Dallas Market Center complex.
A business center behind the Renaissance Dallas Hotel's concierge desk provides 3 computers with high-speed Internet access and printers. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, restaurants, and bar. In addition to an outdoor pool and spa tub, the hotel offers a health club with saunas in the men's and women's locker rooms. Guest laundry facilities are complimentary. Smoking is not permitted in common areas or guestrooms.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 514
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Lobby Bar - Drinks, appetizers, light fare such as salads, burgers, sandwiches. Plasma TVs over the bar. Large mural depicting Texas Hill Country. Open from mid-afternoon till the wee hours.
Espress - Lobby coffee shop offering Starbucks beverages, bakery items, snacks, and sundries. Open early morning till late evening.
Asador - New restaurant featuring modern American cuisine with a Latin flair and a farm-to-table approach. Decor is rich and dark with a Texas theme. Asador serves breakfast, lunch & dinner daily. The Asador bar features 120 different types of tequilas, specialty cocktails and beers.
Room service is available at the pool (summer season).
Located on the 30th floor, the 24-hour health club offers cardio machines, a Universal weight machine, free weights, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. Fresh fruit and cold water are also available. The rooftop outdoor pool is paired with a spa tub.
Tennis and squash courts are within a half-mile of the hotel. Public golf courses within 20 miles include Stevens Park, Riverchase, and Indian Creek.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.