Availability: Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
30-story landmark hotel in Dallas' Market District
Dallas Market Center
Located in the Dallas Market Center complex, this upscale, elliptically shaped hotel is 1 mile from the American Airlines Center and 3 miles from downtown and the Dallas Convention Center.
Rooftop pool, skyline views
An outdoor pool and observation deck with great Dallas skyline views can be accessed from the roof of Renaissance Hotel. A business center and 24-hour health club are on site.
The Renaissance's handsomely appointed guestrooms feature premium bedding; thick mattresses, separate pillowtops, and down comforters. Conveniences include high-speed Internet access and mini-refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Dallas Hotel Amenities
Three miles from downtown Dallas, this modern 30-story hotel is on the Stemmons Freeway (I-35E) in the Dallas Market Center complex.
A business center behind the Renaissance Dallas Hotel's concierge desk provides 3 computers with high-speed Internet access and printers. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, restaurants, and bar. In addition to an outdoor pool and spa tub, the hotel offers a health club with saunas in the men's and women's locker rooms. Guest laundry facilities are complimentary. Smoking is not permitted in common areas or guestrooms.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 514
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Lobby Bar - Drinks, appetizers, light fare such as salads, burgers, sandwiches. Plasma TVs over the bar. Large mural depicting Texas Hill Country. Open from mid-afternoon till the wee hours.
Espress - Lobby coffee shop offering Starbucks beverages, bakery items, snacks, and sundries. Open early morning till late evening.
Asador - New restaurant featuring modern American cuisine with a Latin flair and a farm-to-table approach. Decor is rich and dark with a Texas theme. Asador serves breakfast, lunch & dinner daily. The Asador bar features 120 different types of tequilas, specialty cocktails and beers.
Room service is available at the pool (summer season).
Located on the 30th floor, the 24-hour health club offers cardio machines, a Universal weight machine, free weights, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. Fresh fruit and cold water are also available. The rooftop outdoor pool is paired with a spa tub.
Tennis and squash courts are within a half-mile of the hotel. Public golf courses within 20 miles include Stevens Park, Riverchase, and Indian Creek.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Renaissance Dallas Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.