Availability: Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Retail Rate
Standard Room, Concierge Service - Retail Rate
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Retail Rate.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Retail Rate.
- 1 king
Atrium hotel with easy access to downtown Dallas
DART to Dallas
This upscale hotel is in suburban Dallas' Telecom Corridor, 4 miles from University of Texas at Dallas. A DART light-rail station adjacent to the hotel provides fast access to downtown Dallas, 16 miles away.
Indoor pool, fine dining
The Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub adjoining an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's Maestro restaurant showcases creative Mediterranean fare. A coffee shop serves Starbucks drinks.
Renaissance Dallas Richardson guestrooms and suites are spacious and offer premium bedding, including thick mattresses, pillowtops, and luxury linens. Wired and wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel Amenities
Located in the Telecom Corridor, the smoke-free Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is 2 blocks from the Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts, 4 miles from the University of Texas at Dallas, and 16 miles from downtown Dallas.
Recreation facilities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. The hotel also has a 30,000 square-foot conference center, complete with 19 meeting and conference rooms. Free wireless Internet access is provided in public areas.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- LCD TV
- City view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Maestro's - Mediterranean cuisine, along with Texas favorites. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Caffeina's - Starbucks coffee, tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches. Open daily from early morning till afternoon.
Take 5 Atrium Lounge - Cocktails and appetizers daily from afternoon till late night.
The restaurants and lounge offer outdoor seating overlooking Galatyn Plaza and the dancing-water feature.
Room service - Available from early morning till late night.
An indoor lap and spa tub are adjacent to an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, a sauna, and locker rooms.
The Sherrill Park Golf Course, 3.5 miles from the Renaissance Richardson Hotel, has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.