Book your room at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Standard Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Atrium hotel with easy access to downtown Dallas
DART to Dallas
This upscale hotel is in suburban Dallas' Telecom Corridor, 4 miles from University of Texas at Dallas. A DART light-rail station adjacent to the hotel provides fast access to downtown Dallas, 16 miles away.
Indoor pool, fine dining
The Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub adjoining an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's Maestro restaurant showcases creative Mediterranean fare. A coffee shop serves Starbucks drinks.
Renaissance Dallas Richardson guestrooms and suites are spacious and offer premium bedding, including thick mattresses, pillowtops, and luxury linens. Wired and wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Located in the Telecom Corridor, the smoke-free Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is 2 blocks from the Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts, 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the University of Texas at Dallas, and 16 miles (26 kilometers) from downtown Dallas.
Recreation facilities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. Business amenities include a computer station, technology support staff, and a 30,000 square-foot (2,787 square meter) conference center complete with 19 meeting and conference rooms. A complimentary area shuttle with a 5-mile (8-kilometer) radius is available for use.
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free! Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Maestro's - Mediterranean cuisine, along with Texas favorites. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Caffeina's - Starbucks coffee, tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches. Open daily from early morning till afternoon.
Take 5 Atrium Lounge - Cocktails and appetizers daily from afternoon till late night.
The restaurants and lounge offer outdoor seating overlooking Galatyn Plaza and the dancing-water feature.
Room service - Available from early morning till late night.
An indoor lap and spa tub are adjacent to an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, a sauna, and locker rooms.
The Sherrill Park Golf Course, 3.5 miles from the Renaissance Richardson Hotel, has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.