Availability: Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Atrium hotel with easy access to downtown Dallas
DART to Dallas
This upscale hotel is in suburban Dallas' Telecom Corridor, 4 miles from University of Texas at Dallas. A DART light-rail station adjacent to the hotel provides fast access to downtown Dallas, 16 miles away.
Indoor pool, fine dining
The Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub adjoining an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's Maestro restaurant showcases creative Mediterranean fare. A coffee shop serves Starbucks drinks.
Renaissance Dallas Richardson guestrooms and suites are spacious and offer premium bedding, including thick mattresses, pillowtops, and luxury linens. Wired and wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel Amenities
Located in the Telecom Corridor, the smoke-free Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is 2 blocks from the Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts, 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the University of Texas at Dallas, and 16 miles (26 kilometers) from downtown Dallas.
Recreation facilities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. Business amenities include a computer station, technology support staff, and a 30,000 square-foot (2,787 square meter) conference center complete with 19 meeting and conference rooms. A complimentary area shuttle with a 5-mile (8-kilometer) radius is available for use.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Maestro's - Mediterranean cuisine, along with Texas favorites. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Caffeina's - Starbucks coffee, tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches. Open daily from early morning till afternoon.
Take 5 Atrium Lounge - Cocktails and appetizers daily from afternoon till late night.
The restaurants and lounge offer outdoor seating overlooking Galatyn Plaza and the dancing-water feature.
Room service - Available from early morning till late night.
An indoor lap and spa tub are adjacent to an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, a sauna, and locker rooms.
The Sherrill Park Golf Course, 3.5 miles from the Renaissance Richardson Hotel, has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.