Book your room at Sheraton Arlington
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Arlington hotel across from Six Flags Over Texas
Near Cowboys Stadium
This Arlington hotel is next to Arlington Convention Center and across the street from Six Flags Over Texas. Rangers Ballpark in Arlington is 1 mile away. Cowboys Stadium is 1.5 miles from the hotel.
Sheraton Arlington features Parkside Grille and Bar. The hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls. Guests enjoy a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Arlington feature desks with ergonomic chairs. Plasma high-definition televisions offer cable channels, pay movies, TV Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At Sheraton Arlington, the Parkside Grille serves breakfast daily (surcharge), and inventive new takes on American classics for lunch and dinner. Guests can sip drinks at Parkside Bar and specialty coffee at The Market Place.
This contemporary hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls, as well as a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails. Guests enjoy poolside movies during summer. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center with technology support staff, 16 meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). The lobby includes a TV and complimentary weekday newspapers. The hotel provides complimentary airport, theme park, and nearby area shuttles. Onsite parking is free, and valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Number of floors - 19
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 311
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1970
- Year Built 1985
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free theme park shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 21200
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Parkside Grille - Restaurant serving innovative interpretations of classic American cuisine, fusing modern techniques with fresh ingredients.
Parkside Bar - Upscale lounge serving drinks and southwestern cuisine daily. Flat-screen TVs show sports channels.
The Market Place - Coffee shop serving snacks and specialty coffee daily.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls, as well as a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails. Guests enjoy poolside movies during summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.90 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.