Book your room at Sheraton Arlington
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Presidential RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelArlington hotel across from Six Flags Over Texas
Near Cowboys Stadium
This Arlington hotel is next to Arlington Convention Center and across the street from Six Flags Over Texas. Rangers Ballpark in Arlington is 1 mile away. Cowboys Stadium is 1.5 miles from the hotel.
Sheraton Arlington features Parkside Grille and Bar. The hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls. Guests enjoy a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Arlington feature desks with ergonomic chairs. Plasma high-definition televisions offer cable channels, pay movies, TV Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At Sheraton Arlington, the Parkside Grille serves breakfast daily (surcharge), and inventive new takes on American classics for lunch and dinner. Guests can sip drinks at Parkside Bar and specialty coffee at The Market Place.
This contemporary hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls, as well as a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails. Guests enjoy poolside movies during summer. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center with technology support staff, 16 meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). The lobby includes a TV and complimentary weekday newspapers. The hotel provides complimentary airport, theme park, and nearby area shuttles. Onsite parking is free, and valet parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 21200
- Conference space size (meters) - 1970
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Free theme park shuttle
- Total number of rooms - 311
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1985
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Parkside Grille - Restaurant serving innovative interpretations of classic American cuisine, fusing modern techniques with fresh ingredients.
Parkside Bar - Upscale lounge serving drinks and southwestern cuisine daily. Flat-screen TVs show sports channels.
The Market Place - Coffee shop serving snacks and specialty coffee daily.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls, as well as a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails. Guests enjoy poolside movies during summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.90 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.