Book your room at Sheraton Arlington
Please enter your travel dates.
Arlington hotel across from Six Flags Over Texas
Near Cowboys Stadium
This Arlington hotel is next to Arlington Convention Center and across the street from Six Flags Over Texas. Rangers Ballpark in Arlington is 1 mile away. Cowboys Stadium is 1.5 miles from the hotel.
Sheraton Arlington features cityhouse restaurant and bar. The hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls. Guests enjoy a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Arlington feature desks with ergonomic chairs. Plasma high-definition televisions offer cable channels, pay movies, TV Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At Sheraton Arlington, the cityhouse restaurant serves breakfast daily (surcharge), and inventive new takes on American classics for lunch and dinner. Guests can sip drinks at cityhouse bar and specialty coffee at The Market Place.
This contemporary hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls, as well as a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails. Guests enjoy poolside movies during summer. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center with technology support staff, 16 meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). The lobby includes a TV and complimentary weekday newspapers. The hotel provides complimentary airport, theme park, and nearby area shuttles. Onsite parking is free, and valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 19
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 311
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1970
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Year Built 1985
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 21200
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
cityhouse - Restaurant serving innovative interpretations of classic American cuisine, fusing modern techniques with fresh ingredients.
cityhouse bar - Upscale lounge serving drinks and southwestern cuisine daily. Flat-screen TVs show sports channels.
The Market Place - Coffee shop serving snacks and specialty coffee daily.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by waterfalls, as well as a spa tub, a fitness facility, and jogging trails. Guests enjoy poolside movies during summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Sheraton Arlington
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.90 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.