Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
Downtown Dallas high-rise with convention space
Heart of downtown
A $90 million remodel highlights this business-friendly hotel, located in the Dallas Arts District, 2 blocks from the Majestic Theater, 8 blocks from the Dallas Convention Center, and 1 mi from the American Airlines Center.
This Dallas hotel has a 230,000-square-foot conference and exposition center with wireless Internet access; a health club includes cardio machines and an outdoor lap pool.
Work and relaxation
All 1,840 guestrooms at this Sheraton offer high-speed Internet access, roomy work desks, premium channels, pay movies with video games, Garden Botanika bath products, and city views.
Built in 1959 and extensively renovated in 2009, the Sheraton Dallas hotel offers fine dining, leisure and business services for visitors to the Dallas area.
The 230,000-square-foot International Conference and Exposition Center includes five ballrooms (one is 41,000 square feet) and can accommodate up to 4,000 attendees. There is wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge). The hotel's staffed business center has six computers with high-speed Internet connections (surcharge), office supplies, and administrative and shipping services.
The hotel has an airy 24-hour health club with cardio equipment, weight and universal machines, and men's and women's locker rooms. This hotel also offers a billiards room and an outdoor lap pool complete with day beds. A golf driving range and golf lessons are available nearby.
A roundtrip airport shuttle service is available upon request for an additional fee. Guests can also take advantage of onsite covered parking and a limo/town car service. There is also parking available nearby (surcharge). A safe deposit box is available at the front desk. Wheelchair-accessible guestrooms are available upon request.
Please note that this is a smoke-free property and violators may be fined.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1,840
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 230,000
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1959
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 21368
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
The Kitchen Table Restaurant and Lounge - Located off the main lobby, this restaurant offers "authentic American" favorites, ranging from mouthwatering breakfast selections to nutritiously filling entreés such as coffee-rubbed short ribs and chicken-fried pot roast. Seasonal menu available. Open for breakfast (6:30 AM to 11:00 AM), lunch, and dinner.
Peet's Coffee & Tea - Beverages, pastries, and snacks. Open early morning until mid-afternoon.
Chill - Dessert bar located on the north end of the lobby level. Open daily from late morning to mid-afternoon.
Draft Media Sports Lounge - A 4,000-square-foot world-of-sports nirvana, featuring 12 flavors of local and international draft beers and signature menu items. Open for lunch and dinner.
The hotel has a health club with cardio equipment, weight and universal machines, and men's and women's locker rooms. There are two saunas and an outdoor lap pool. The Plaza of the Americas, located across the street from the hotel, has an indoor public ice arena.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel in the Dallas area; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.