Availability: Sheraton Suites Market Center
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Suite, Two Double Beds with Sofa Bed
- 2 double and 1 sofa bed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Across from Dallas World Trade Center, near downtown
Downtown: 3 miles
This 11-story Sheraton hotel is across from the Dallas World Trade Center, 1 mile from American Airlines center, and 2 miles from downtown.
This Dallas hotel offers meeting space, a restaurant and lounge, and workstations with high-speed Internet access in the lobby.
Sheraton Suites' separate living and sleeping areas feature Sweet Sleeper beds and high-speed Internet access. Some have balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Suites Market Center Amenities
Located in the Market Center area of Dallas, 3 miles northwest of downtown, this 11-story Sheraton Suites is across from the Dallas World Trade Center. Sheraton Suites Market Center offers 4,000 square feet of meeting space for groups of up to 180. Located in the lobby, Link @ Sheraton offers workstations with complimentary wired Internet access. Recreational amenities inclue a large fitness center with exercise room, spa tub, and indoor/outdoor pool. A complimentary area shuttle is available to guests who need local transportation (within 5-mile radius).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 372
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Grill - American comfort cuisine with a hint of Southwest. All meals served.
The Lounge - Flat-panel TVs, a large communal table, and daily happy hour specials. Open from mid-afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sheraton Suites Market Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.