Please enter your travel dates.
Standard King Non Smoking - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Deluxe King - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double-Double - Non Refundable
- Two Queen Beds
Suite King with Sofabed - Winter Offer 20% Off!
Luxury high-rise hotel in Downtown Dallas Arts District
Heart of Downtown
Centrally located vibrant hotel in Arts District, 4 blocks from shopping, dining, and entertainment in West End and Main Street Districts.
Amenities at The Fairmont Dallas include an award-winning fine dining restaurant and bar, rooftop pool with garden terrace dining, and 24-hour fitness center.
Rich warm décor with bold accents and Dallas skyline views characterize these rooms and suites, which offer desks with speakerphones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in the downtown Arts District, this Fairmont offers an upscale restaurant, offering fresh market cuisine, and a seasonal outdoor pool with terrace dining. Other features of this smoke-free hotel include a lobby bar with flat-screen TV and a Starbucks with indoor and outdoor seating.
The Fairmont Dallas offers more than 73,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate up to 1,400 guests. Meeting facilities include the International Ballroom, the Venetian Room, and the smaller Director's Room.
The hotel also has a concierge desk, valet garage parking, and a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center that is complimentary for hotel guests. The business center is open 24 hours.
This is a pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 545
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6782
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Poolside bar
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 73,000
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Pyramid Restaurant and Bar - Fine dining. Features sleek modern décor with accents of polished metal and dark mahogany flooring. Combined seating for 110; also features a private dining room with additional seating (up to 44) and an exclusive Chef's Tasting Room seating 10-16. The menu draws its inspiration from Texas growers and purveyors, as well as the hotel's rooftop herb and vegetable garden.
Lobby Bar - Sophisticated and lively, the newly redesigned lobby bar provides flat-screen TVs, casual fare, and exceptional cocktails.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks and pastries. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Poolside food-and-beverage service is available from in-room dining.
The Fairmont Dallas has an outdoor pool, open seasonally, plus a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night