Book your room at The Westin Dallas Park Central
Please enter your travel dates.
Business amenities near Dallas' NorthPark Center
Near NorthPark Center shopping
Located in surburban North Dallas, The Westin Park Central stands at the gateway to the city’s prime entertainment centers. The hotel is just minutes from the NorthPark Center and Galleria malls. Other attractions include the Ballpark in Arlington, Dallas Zoo, Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags, Cowboys Stadium, Cotton Bowl Stadium and the Texas State Fairgrounds.
A productive stay
A cybercenter offers workstations where guests with laptops keep connected with high-speed or wireless Internet access. A self-serve business center is also provided.
Westin's guestrooms include signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and a stack of pillows, Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads and bathrobes, stocked minibars, and Bose® Wave® radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This high-rise Westin is situated 4 miles from Dallas's NorthPark Center and 10 miles from downtown. Complimentary shuttle transportation is provided within 5 miles of the hotel, 8 AM – 10 PM (subject to availability).
A terrace overlooking the city skyline borders a seasonal heated outdoor pool. In addition to the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, discounted passes are available to an adjacent health club with sports courts, saunas, steam rooms, and spa services (surcharges). The business center, with 42,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and 33 conference rooms, allows guests to stay connected, and high-speed Internet access is available in public spaces for a surcharge.
American fare is offered in a casual café, and an Irish-style pub serves a bar menu and brews. On weeknights, 5:30 PM–7:30 PM, guests are invited to unwind in the lobby lounge over margaritas, chips, and a selection of salsas (surcharge).
Please note: This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 536
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3902
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 42,000
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
Café in the Park - Casual dining. American fare. Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
McNelly's Pub - Traditional Irish pub with large bar, upholstered stools, big-screen TV, and a pool table. Bar menu. Domestic and imported beer. Cocktail service. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Lobby lounge - Morning coffee drinks. Afternoon and evening cocktails. Open from early morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
A terrace with city skyline views borders a seasonal outdoor lap pool. The hotel's complimentary fitness center offers cardio equipment and free weights and can be accessed 24 hours a day.
Discounted passes are available to Landmark Fitness Club, next door, which offers basketball, racquetball, aerobics, yoga classes, and an excellent selection of workout equipment. Steam rooms, saunas and spa tubs are available for women and men. Spa services are also provided (surcharges). Westin Park Central Dallas provides maps for 3-mile and 5-mile running/walking routes that begin outside the door.
An ice-skating center is located at the Galleria Dallas, four miles away. Public sessions, skate rentals, and lessons are available (surcharges). Among the area golf courses open to the public is 18-hole Sunset Golf Club, 20 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.