Availability: The Westin Dallas Park Central
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Business amenities near Dallas’ NorthPark Center
Near NorthPark Center shopping
Located in surburban North Dallas, The Westin Park Central stands at the gateway to the city’s prime entertainment centers. The hotel is just minutes from the NorthPark Center and Galleria malls. Other attractions include the Ballpark in Arlington, Dallas Zoo, Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags, Cowboys Stadium, Cotton Bowl Stadium and the Texas State Fairgrounds.
A productive stay
A cybercenter offers workstations where guests with laptops keep connected with high-speed or wireless Internet access. A self-serve business center is also provided.
Westin's guestrooms include signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and a stack of pillows, Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads and bathrobes, stocked minibars, and Bose® Wave® radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Dallas Park Central Amenities
This high-rise Westin is situated 4 miles from Dallas's NorthPark Center and 10 miles from downtown. Complimentary shuttle transportation is provided within 5 miles of the hotel, 8 AM – 10 PM (subject to availability).
A terrace overlooking the city skyline borders a seasonal heated outdoor pool. In addition to the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, discounted passes are available to an adjacent health club with sports courts, saunas, steam rooms, and spa services (surcharges). The business center, with 42,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and 33 conference rooms, allows guests to stay connected, and high-speed Internet access is available in public spaces for a surcharge.
American fare is offered in a casual café, and an Irish-style pub serves a bar menu and brews. On weeknights, 5:30 PM–7:30 PM, guests are invited to unwind in the lobby lounge over margaritas, chips, and a selection of salsas (surcharge).
Please note: This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 20
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 536
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3902
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 33
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42,000
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cordless phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Café in the Park - Casual dining. American fare. Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
McNelly's Pub - Traditional Irish pub with large bar, upholstered stools, big-screen TV, and a pool table. Bar menu. Domestic and imported beer. Cocktail service. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Lobby lounge - Morning coffee drinks. Afternoon and evening cocktails. Open from early morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
A terrace with city skyline views borders a seasonal outdoor lap pool. The hotel's complimentary fitness center offers cardio equipment and free weights and can be accessed 24 hours a day.
Discounted passes are available to Landmark Fitness Club, next door, which offers basketball, racquetball, aerobics, yoga classes, and an excellent selection of workout equipment. Steam rooms, saunas and spa tubs are available for women and men. Spa services are also provided (surcharges). Westin Park Central Dallas provides maps for 3-mile and 5-mile running/walking routes that begin outside the door.
An ice-skating center is located at the Galleria Dallas, four miles away. Public sessions, skate rentals, and lessons are available (surcharges). Among the area golf courses open to the public is 18-hole Sunset Golf Club, 20 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Dallas Park Central Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.