Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (Club)
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Dallas High-rise hotel adjoins Galleria shopping mall
Adjoining the 200-shop Galleria Dallas, this 21-story hotel is close to the I-635 and Dallas North Tollway intersection and 13 miles north of downtown. The Arts District, Dallas Convention Center, and Texas Stadium are 15 miles away.
Guests of The Westin Galleria Dallas enjoy a well-equipped fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool on a fourth-floor sundeck; an indoor ice-skating rink is located in the adjacent mall.
Heavenly Bed, Bath
All 448 nonsmoking guestrooms offer Westin's Heavenly Beds and Baths, wireless and high-speed Internet access, free local calls, and complimentary weekday newspapers.
The Westin's lobby adjoins the Galleria shopping center, providing 200 shops and restaurants and an indoor ice-skating rink.
The Second Floor bistro and bar offers casual American dining. An outdoor splash pool is open seasonally, and the WestinWORKOUT health club includes free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
A 24-hour, self-service business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, and faxing (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
The Westin's nearly 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,690 guests.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 49,460
- Free garage parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4595
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free garage parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Second Floor - Bistro and bar. Serving casual American fare breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
A fourth-floor sundeck houses a seasonal outdoor splash pool measuring 25 x 55 feet. The WestinWORKOUT gym includes free weights, strength-training machines, and eight cardiovascular machines, many with personal TV screens.
The adjacent Galleria shopping complex has an indoor ice-skating rink (surcharge).
Hotel guests receive tee times at the private Brookhaven Country Club, located 3.5 miles away. Facilities include three 18-hole courses and a driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.