Expedia Price Guarantee
You're getting the lowest possible rate.
Book your room at Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double Room, 2 Double Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Suite, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Corner King, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Historic hotel in Oak Lawn and Turtle Creek area
A mile from downtown
Located in the upscale Oak Lawn and Turtle Creek area, this Dallas boutique hotel is a mile from downtown, and 2 miles from the Dallas Convention Center.
Built in 1924, the Warwick Melrose Hotel retains a wealth of architectural details; the cozy Library Bar offers live entertainment and late-night dining.
The Warwick Melrose's spacious guestrooms feature antique-style furnishings, high-speed Internet access, minibars, bathrobes, and European marble baths.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary shuttle transports guests to destinations within a three-mile radius of the hotel, and to and from Dallas Love Field. A 24-hours fitness facilities includes treadmills, a stairstep machine, stationary bike, towels, TV, and purified water. The Warwick Melrose Hotel is a popular spot for weddings as well as for business, with 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space and formal terraces shaded by giant oak trees, and 24-hours business center and 6 meeting and conference rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, at no charge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1924
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Landmark Restaurant - Fresh seasonal menu changes monthly. Progressive American fare with a nod towards French, Asian, and Italian. Open from early morning to mid-evening. Sunday brunch. Quiet private dining alcove seats 20.
Library Bar - Martinis are the reigning drink, with nearly 100 varieties. Old-world charm includes cushy club chairs, soft lighting, and live entertainment. Open from late afternoon, with late-night dining available.
Nearby Things to Do
Public tennis courts are within a half-mile of the hotel. A running path is four blocks away, and a public golf course is within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.