Please enter your travel dates.
Double Double Guest Room
- Two Double Beds
King Guest Room
- One King Bed
King Guest Room With View
- One King Bed
Double Double Guest Room With View
- Two Double Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel in Darwin with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Darwin Entertainment Centre, Bicentennial Park, and Aquascene. Also nearby are Crocosaurus Cove and Darwin War Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Darwin features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 10
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
DoubleTree by Hilton Darwin has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 24.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.