Please enter your travel dates.
Double Double Guest Room
- Two Double Beds
King Guest Room
- One King Bed
King Guest Room With View
- One King Bed
Double Double Guest Room With View
- Two Double Beds
5-star luxury hotel in Darwin with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Smith Street Mall, Parliament House, and Darwin War Memorial. Also nearby are Crocosaurus Cove and Government House.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Darwin features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include safes and minibars.
Hilton Darwin features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and secretarial services. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mitchells Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and drinks.
Mitchells Bar - This bar serves light fare and drinks.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.