Availability: Hof Gorei Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Gorei guest house
- One Bed
Hillside round hut
- One Bed
- One Bed
Leaning hut - Air-conditioned room with breakfast
- One Queen Bed
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Ocean adventures await at this resort, which is by the ocean and set on its own private beach within easy reach of whale-watching. Regional attractions also include General Moncado White House and Davao Museum.
At Hof Gorei Beach Resort, spend the day on the private beach where you can enjoy motor boating, then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city, beach or ocean views and feature refrigerators. Other amenities include air conditioning and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hof Gorei Beach Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Hof Gorei Beach Resort with activities like kayaking, motor boating, and rowing/canoeing.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hof Gorei Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Standard TV service
- Handheld showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- City view
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Beach view
- Individually furnished
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Hof Gorei Beach Resort has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hof Gorei Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 2950
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 1450 (up to 5 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.