Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront - Room Only
- One King Bed
Full-service oceanfront family resort near Ormond Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Bellair Plaza
Across from the Bellair Plaza Shopping Center, this beachfront hotel is within 9 miles of the Daytona International Speedway.
Health spa, pools
Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center includes a health club and spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and an oceanfront fire pit.
Daytona Beach Resort's accommodations feature LCD TVs, wireless Internet access, and kitchens with microwaves and refrigerators.
Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center is on the beach and provides “guest only” beach access. The Daytona Lagoon is three miles away.
This Daytona Beach resort includes indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a business center, a conference center, 8 meeting rooms, 17,000 square feet of event/meeting facilities and concierge services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. The health club and spa includes a sauna and steam room, fitness equipment, and beauty services. All swimming pools and the indoor spa tub are accessible to wheelchair patrons with the required pool lifts or ramp.
The property offers an oceanfront fire pit for casual outdoor events and parties.
Self parking is included in the resort fee. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 322
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1974
- 24-hour business center
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Pillowtop mattress
Revive - Open from 7 AM - 7 PM offering gourmet coffees, teas, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer and wine. Prepared breakfast items and sandwiches also available.
The Reef - Oceanfront pool bar serving a wide variety of tropical drinks, wine, and beer, along with appetizers and sandwiches. Open when weather permits.
Reflections - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to families
Caters to couples
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 16.88 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.