Book your room at The Leela Palace New Delhi
Grand Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Premier roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Royal Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Edwardian hotel in New Delhi with 4 restaurants
Linked to shopping
Close to the airport, this hotel is also near Delhi National Railway Museum. Additional nearby points of interest include Presidential Palace.
Spa and fitness
At Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features restaurants and a full-service spa.
CD players/MP3 docks
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature private plunge pools, a turndown service, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Leela Palace New Delhi
At your hotel
The 260 room Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi is located in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave. It is in close proximity to the Presidential Palace, Prime Minister's office, ministries, embassies, central business districts and historical monuments.
The rooms are one of the largest in the capital spanning more than 550 sq.ft. and the Presidential Suite sprawls over 4300 sq.ft. with all state-of-the-art amenities
Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi has 4 restaurants and also features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 5.0-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. In addition to a full-service spa, Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi features an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Event facilities measuring 10400 square feet include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Edwardian hotel also offers a fitness facility, a steam room, and valet parking. Business services, limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Number of floors - 10
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10400
- Conference space size (meters) - 966
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $1,000.00 INR / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $1,000.00 INR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $1,000.00 INR / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $1,000.00 INR / per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi has a full-service spa featuring massage/treatment rooms, facials, body treatments, and beauty services.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Leela Palace New Delhi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: INR 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4300 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: INR 10000
- Late check-out fee: INR 10000
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Leela Palace New Delhi is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.