Availability: The Taj Mahal Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Taj Club, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Taj Club, Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in New Delhi near National Museum
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Khan Market, National Museum, and Humayun's Tomb. Also nearby are India Gate and Lodhi Garden.
In addition to 7 restaurants, The Taj Mahal Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Taj Mahal Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Taj Mahal Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. 12 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
The Taj Mahal Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 11
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1978
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Machan - This coffee shop overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Varq - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Wasabi by Morimoto - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
House of Ming - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The Grill Room - Chambers - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
The Taj Mahal Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 0.625 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 665 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 665 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 665 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3396 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Taj Mahal Hotel is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.