Please enter your travel dates.
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom (Allure)
Centrally located adjacent to Khan Market
Within close vicinity of Delhi's major landmarks like Khan Market and Connaught Place it is a preferred hotel for leisure and business guests.
It is 30 min from airport and 12 min from railway station.
Yellow Brick Road, an all day diner offers Thai, Continental and Indian cuisine while Larry’s China offers specialty Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine.
Insomnia is the art deco bar offering cocktails n mocktails!
88 rooms & suites speak of Indian design with shades of colonial nostalgia with high ceilings, spacious areas and private balconies. All rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi access, LCD TV, minibar, tea/coffee makers
Located in the lush green environs of Lutyens Delhi and true to its surroundings, the hotel is an INTACH listed heritage building, built in 1945 in the Art Deco style.
Within the close vicinity of Delhi's prominent landmarks such as Khan Market, Lodhi Gardens, India Gate and Connaught Place it is a preferred hotel for both leisure and business guests.
It is just 30 minutes away from the Airport & 12 minutes to the railway station.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 378
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4200
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
The iconic ‘Yellow Brick Road’ is an all day diner offering Thai, Continental and Indian cuisine.
Larry’s China offers specialty Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine.
And Insomnia is the quirky art deco bar offering innovative cocktail and mocktails, a perfect place to wind down for the day!
- Swimming on site
Located just above the 4th floor, it is open 24 hours for a brisk workout.
The Spa offers signature therapies and massage treatments to ease away your stress!
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 1.25 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 881 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 675 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 675 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1850 per vehicle (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.