Book your room at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Delight)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Delight)
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom
4-star eco-friendly hotel in New Delhi with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Khan Market, Humayun's Tomb, and India Gate. Also nearby are Old Fort and Lodhi Garden.
Recreational amenities at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi
- The Overview
In addition to a full-service spa, Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi features a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 4200 square feet (378 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 378
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4200
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- The Eats
The iconic ‘Yellow Brick Road’ is an all day diner offering Thai, Continental and Indian cuisine.
Larry’s China offers specialty Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine.
And Insomnia is the quirky art deco bar offering innovative cocktail and mocktails, a perfect place to wind down for the day!
- Out and About
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
Located just above the 4th floor, it is open 24 hours for a brisk workout.
The Spa offers signature therapies and massage treatments to ease away your stress!
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 1.25 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: INR 881 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 675 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1850 per vehicle (one way)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.