Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Queens
King With Sofabed Nonsm
Junior Suite, One King Bed, with Jetted Tub
- 1 king
KingBalcony Mtnview Nons
- 1 king
Affordable hotel in Denver Tech Center
Near downtown, golf
This Englewood hotel is just 1 block west of I-25 at Orchard Road, providing easy access to downtown Denver and the Convention Center.
Special events space
The hotel has a business center with wireless Internet access plus 17,000 square feet (1,579 square meters) of meeting space, as well as a restaurant and bar.
The 305 guestrooms of the Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech feature private balconies and provide wireless Internet access (surcharge), dual-line phones, premium TV channels, and Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center Amenities
The focal point of this red-brick Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech in Englewood is its six-story atrium. Its ground floor houses the indoor pool and fitness center, open at all times. A 24-hour business center offers complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, and the hotel provides 17,000 square feet (1,549 square meters) of flexible meeting and convention space, as well as catering and wedding services. Guests can dine at Zink Kitchen+Bar or get meals to go from the Daz Bog Coffee Shop.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 613
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Zink Kitchen+Bar - Offers global cuisine including specialty dishes cooked in a brick oven. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner- 6 AM-11 PM.
Daz Bog Coffee Shop - Serves coffee, pastries, snacks, sandwiches, and salads. Open for breakfast and lunch.
The fitness center at Doubletree Hotel Denver Tech has a stereo, television, free weights, weight machines, stationary bicycles, and treadmills. The hotel has both indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Nearby golfing options include the South Suburban Golf Course, five miles away; the Links at Highlands Ranch, seven miles away, and Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course, 18.5 miles away.
Water sports are available at nearby reservoirs, including Cherry Creek State Park, eight miles away, and the Chatfield Reservoir, 21 miles away.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, includes four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is approximately 100 miles west of Denver.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.