Availability: Grand Hyatt Denver
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Grand, Club Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
High-rise hotel close to downtown sights
16th Street Mall
This downtown Denver hotel is 2 blocks from the 16th Street Mall, 4 blocks from the convention center, and 7 blocks from the gold-domed Capitol and the Denver Art Museum.
Grand Hyatt Denver offers an elegant lobby with a gorgeous sandstone fireplace and a Starbucks coffee shop. The hotel also has a 24-hour business center, a sundeck, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness offering a full range of exercise equipment.
Grand Beds and views
Guestrooms offer views of the city or mountains, bathroom telephones, complimentary daily newspapers, high-definition TVs with pay movies, and Internet access via wired and wireless networks (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hyatt Denver Amenities
Grand Hyatt Denver offers a 24-hour full-service business center, covered parking (surcharge), and concierge services on site. A restaurant, bar, Starbucks coffee shop, and room service are also available, as well as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center with a full range of exercise equipment.
Valet (surcharge) is available in a covered area with in/out privileges.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 516
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Signature bedding
- Down blanket
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Pub 17 - Denver’s newest brew pub, which captures the flavor of the Mile High City with neighborhood microbrews, regional wines, and culinary fare of the high plains.
Fireside Terrace - Grand Hyatt Denver's lobby lounge is named for its massive sandstone fireplace. Open every evening, the lounge serves cocktails, microbrews, light fare, and desserts. Live music is offered every evening, beginning at 5 PM.
Starbucks - This small, wood-paneled café serves specialty coffee drinks every morning.
Located on the hotel's fourth-floor terrace, a well-equipped health club features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles away, contains a golf course; tennis courts; horseshoes; baseball, football, and soccer fields; two lakes; picnic sites; playgrounds; and the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Just north of downtown, the sprawling South Platte River valley offers whitewater rafting and kayaking, along with several parks and winding bike paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Grand Hyatt Denver Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 39 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.