Availability: Hotel Monaco Denver, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Guest Room with 1 King Bed
Deluxe Guest Room with 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Spa Guest Room with 1 King Bed
Monte Carlo Suite with 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Pet-friendly downtown Denver hotel with Aveda spa
By 16th Street Mall
This newly renovated nonsmoking hotel is 1 block from the 16th Street Mall and 3 blocks from LoDo; the Wynkoop Brewing Company, Colorado's oldest brewpub, is 7 blocks away.
There is no additional charge for pets, and Hotel Monaco Denver offers complimentary food and water bowls and dog-park maps; dog-walking and pet-sitting services are available.
Guestrooms at Hotel Monaco Denver include complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, yoga equipment, and featherbeds. Guests can request a goldfish for the duration of their stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Monaco Denver, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The Hotel Monaco Denver is home to Panzano, a locally popular Italian restaurant and bar, and the Veda Salon & Spa, offering a variety of beauty and spa services. Complimentary coffee and tea are served each morning in the lobby, and a hosted "altitude adjustment" wine reception is offered every evening.
Amenities include a 24-hour business center, 3,640 square feet of meeting space, concierge services, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour fitness room. Both wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Pet-friendly amenities include complimentary food and water bowls, pet beds, a welcome dog treat, and a dog park map. Dog-walking and pet-sitting services are available as well (surcharge). All pets are welcome at no additional charge. Guests without pets can request a goldfish for the duration of their stay.
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 189
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 340
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1918
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3660
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Panzano - A local favorite, the Hotel Monaco Denver's restaurant serves contemporary northern Italian cuisine—homemade pastas, traditional meats and game, fresh seafood, and salads. The restaurant seats 160 diners on the first floor; private dining for up to 50 people is available in the wine cellar on the lower level. The restaurant includes an on-site bakery and is open for dinner daily, breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday, and brunch on weekends. Gluten-free menu is available. The bar offers cocktails, beer, and wine, as well as late-night dining Monday through Saturday. Reservations are recommended.
Hotel Monaco Denver offers a complimentary, 24-hour fitness room with stair climbers, stationary bikes, and treadmills. Guest passes are available to the 300,000-square-foot Denver Forza Athletic Club, one block from the hotel (fee). It has a gymnasium, fitness classes, cardio- and weight-training equipment, billiards, and outdoor recreation.
A bike and running path runs along Cherry Creek, which is 4 blocks from the hotel.
The South Platte Valley, a sprawling area less than 1 mile northwest of downtown Denver, features a river lined with bike paths and parks, which is also popular for whitewater rafting and kayaking.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, contains a golf course, tennis courts, horseshoes, two lakes, picnic sites, playgrounds, the Denver Zoo, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and baseball, football, and soccer fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Hotel Monaco Denver has the Veda Salon & Spa, offering massage, body treatments, skin care, waxing, hair care, nail care, make-up applications and its signature service, the Total Body Elixir.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Monaco Denver, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.