Book your room at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Regency, Club Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Regency, Club Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Stylish high-rise adjacent to convention center
16th Street Mall
Located in the heart of downtown, this granite-and-glass tower is adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center and one block from the 16th Street pedestrian mall's shopping, dining, and nightlife.
Health club with pool
The Hyatt Stay Fit Gym features an indoor lap pool, state-of-the-art equipment, and an outdoor spa tub with sundeck. Peaks Lounge, at the top of the hotel, has sweeping city and mountain views.
Spacious guestrooms feature Hyatt's signature Grand Beds with pillowtop mattresses, down blankets, and abundant pillows. Other highlights include 32-inch flat-panel HDTVs and iHome clock radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Hyatt Regency Denver offers a prime downtown location adjacent to the convention center and one block from the 16th Street Mall. This 37-story granite-and-glass tower is a dramatic addition to the Denver skyline. A 10-story lighted beacon crowns the building, and poetic verses about the Colorado landscape are carved around the exterior. The lobby area is a light-filled space with a four-story atrium and a soothing water feature. Contemporary decor incorporates natural elements, such as granite and marble, along with a $2.7 million collection of local artwork.
For guests' convenience, the hotel provides seven Hyatt Express Check-in Kiosks, two of which feature a kiosk concierge to assist as needed. Facing the city and mountains, the Hyatt Stay Fit Gym features an indoor lap pool, cardio machines with individual TV screens, a sauna, massage-treatment rooms, and an outdoor spa tub with sundeck. The hotel has 60000 square feet dedicated to meeting facilities and a 24-hour business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
The on-site FedEx/Kinko's Business Center is staffed from 7 AM to 7 PM Monday-Friday (hours subject to change), with 24-hour access upon request. Services, available for surcharges, include use of computers with high-speed Internet access, copying, faxing, desktop publishing, and shipping.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 1100
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 37
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60000
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
Altitude - Located on lobby level, with floor-to-ceiling windows facing lively street scene. Regional/American cuisine. Buffet and à la carte breakfast and lunch, à la carte dinner. Complimentary smoothie with breakfast purchase. Open daily.
Perks - Coffee-and-gift shop open 24 hours. Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, snacks, local treats, and sundries.
Peaks Lounge - Located on 27th floor, with spectacular views of downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains. Classic and innovative cocktails, extensive wine and beer selection, appetizers, desserts. Open daily, late afternoon until late night.
Strata Bar- Cocktail lounge bordered by four-story glass wall facing the Denver skyline and Rocky Mountains. Signature beverages, light fare. Open daily, afternoon until late night.
The 6,700-square-foot Hyatt Stay Fit Gym includes an indoor lap pool, cardio machines with individual TV screens and headsets, weight equipment, a sauna, massage-treatment rooms, and an outdoor spa tub and sundeck. All facilities except the pool and spa tub are open 24 hours. Gym use is complimentary for hotel guests (surcharge for massage).
The Hyatt Regency's fitness concierge can assist guests in obtaining gear, such as gym shoes or swim goggles, and can also provide running and cycling information or GPS watches.
Hyatt participates in the YogaAway program, where guests can access free yoga classes from their TVs. Guests can borrow yoga equipment, such as mats and blocks.
City Park, 2.75 miles from the hotel, is home to the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature & Science. Local recreational facilities include tennis courts, an 18-hole golf course, playgrounds, trails, and lakes with boat rentals. Renowned ski areas within 90 miles include Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Loveland, and Copper Mountain.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Late check-out fees for cars parked past the check-out time on the departure day are charged.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.