Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Denver Tech Center hotel 10 miles from downtown
In Tech Center
This 11-story hotel is 10 miles from downtown in the Denver Tech Center. Cherry Creek State Park and Park Meadows Mall are within 5 miles. Denver International Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel's 24-hour business center offers complimentary wireless Internet access, computer stations, and printing services.
451 guestrooms feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, along with refrigerators, interactive Smart TVs, laptop-compatible in-room safes, charging stations for electronic devices, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is 10 miles from downtown in the Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek State Park and Park Meadows Mall are within 5 miles. A complimentary shuttle to the shopping center is available for guests. Denver International Airport is 25 miles away.
Renovated in 2013, this smoke-free, 11-story hotel features Perks Coffee with take-and-go items, and Root25 Taphouse and Kitchen, featuring local Colorado craft beers and a full menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Other amenities include a health club, indoor lap pool and spa tub, concierge, valet parking, and 24-hour business center with complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 451
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30,000
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- City view
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- First-run movies
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
Perks Coffee - This lobby café seats 20, and serves Starbucks coffee, espresso drinks, pastries, sandwiches, snacks, and chilled beverages. Newspapers and flat-screen TVs enhance the inviting atmosphere, and special orders for guests who wish to stock their room refrigerators can be arranged.
Root25 Taphouse and Kitchen - The property's signature restaurant and bar. This gastro pub is a venue with a nod to historic recipes from Colorado pubs, bistros and watering holes. The Taphouse area is all about the beer, featuring Colorado craft beer and spirits from the region. The Kitchen works with some of Colorado's best-known purveyors, including Lombardi Brothers, Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy and Udi's Artisan Bread, emphasizing seasonal menus and ingredients. Root25 Taphouse & Kitchen also offers several private dining spaces, accommodating groups of 10-30 people.
Glass walls and hanging plants add a light, fresh ambience to the hotel's indoor pool. The nearby health club offers a variety of exercise machines, each with its own TV monitor, along with saunas and lockers.
The 314-acre City Park, five miles north of the hotel, also contains a golf course, tennis courts, horseshoes, baseball, football and soccer fields, two lakes, picnic sites, and playgrounds.
Water sports are available at nearby reservoirs, including Cherry Creek State Park, five miles, and the Chatfield Reservoir, 22 miles away. Nearby public greens include the John F. Kennedy and Wellshire golf courses, both five miles from the hotel, and the Arrowhead Golf Club, 23 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.